2013 Committees Meetings
- Saranac Street Commission Meeting Notice Jun 20, 2013
- Energy Conservation Commission Minutes May 22, 2013
- Saranac Street Commission Minutes May 14, 2013
- Saranac Street Commission Minutes Apr 29, 2013
- Energy Conservation Committee Minutes Apr 10, 2013
- Conservation Commission Minutes Apr 8, 2013
- Saranac Street Commission Minutes Apr 2, 2013
- Joint Loss Management Committee Minutes Mar 27, 2013
- Saranac Commission and Mill Street Ideas Mar 27, 2013
- Saranac Committee Ideas Mar 20, 2013
- Saranac Street Commission Minutes Mar 20, 2013
- Conservation Commission Minutes Mar 11, 2013
- CIP Minutes Feb 21, 2013
- Conservation Commission Minutes Feb 11, 2013
- Ammonoosuc River Local Advisory Comm. Minutes Feb 6, 2013
- Conservation Commission Minutes Jan 14, 2013
- Conservation Committee Minutes Jan 14, 2013
- Budget Committee Minutes Jan 9, 2013
- Budget Committee Minutes Jan 8, 2013
- Energy Conservation Committee 2012 Report Jan 1, 2013
CIP Committee Minutes Mar 11, 2010
LITTLETON CAPITAL IMPROVEMENTS PROGRAM COMMITTEE
MEETING HELD ON 11 MARCH 2010
Present: Ron Bolt, John Lofgren, Jim Daly, and Jessica Daine
Administration: The minutes of the 25 February meeting were accepted. Dave McLure was contacted about joining the committee. He cannot commit to this but might be amenable to providing some consultation during the summer and fall.
One on One Reports: Jim continues to work with the Town Manager on refining those inputs. Ron suggested Jim ask him about the possibility of paving the parking lot between the fire station and highway garage, and getting some input on the Opera House performance venue. All of the inputs have been received from Parks and Recreation. The Fire Chief has added a few items, including emergency planning, and is now finished. John will talk to him about using the CIP format. John will also contact George Chartier about getting input from the Highway Department. Ron suggested the committee consider including a recommendation in our report about the town-wide property assessment revaluation, funding for which was rejected by the voters this year.
Old Business: Jim is building the CIP report sections dealing with the project summaries and justification sheets. There are some issues with consistent formats.
Jim will approach the Town Manager about establishing an operating budget to cover the cost of printing the plan and perhaps consulting services from North Country Council.
The following tentative schedule was agreed to:
· Start hearing testimony, beginning with the Fire Chief at our next meeting
· Complete inputs by the end of April
· Conduct scoring, prioritization, and integration process in May
· Draft report in June
· Public input sessions in July
· Review by Planning Board, Budget Committee, and Select Board in August
· Present final product in September
The next meeting is scheduled for 25 March 2010
Littleton Officials and Committees
View Elected officials term reports and committee lists below. Each report is in a pdf file format.
The Town of Littleton prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital or family status. The Town of Littleton is an equal opportunity employer.