2013 Committees Meetings
- Saranac Street Commission Meeting Notice Jun 20, 2013
- Energy Conservation Commission Minutes May 22, 2013
- Saranac Street Commission Minutes May 14, 2013
- Joint Loss Management Committee Minutes May 2, 2013
- Saranac Street Commission Minutes Apr 29, 2013
- Energy Conservation Committee Minutes Apr 10, 2013
- Conservation Commission Minutes Apr 8, 2013
- Saranac Street Commission Minutes Apr 2, 2013
- Saranac Commission and Mill Street Ideas Mar 27, 2013
- Joint Loss Management Committee Minutes Mar 27, 2013
- Saranac Street Commission Minutes Mar 20, 2013
- Saranac Committee Ideas Mar 20, 2013
- Conservation Commission Minutes Mar 11, 2013
- Ammonoosuc River Local Advisory Committee Minutes Mar 6, 2013
- CIP Minutes Feb 21, 2013
- Conservation Commission Minutes Feb 11, 2013
- Ammonoosuc River Local Advisory Comm. Minutes Feb 6, 2013
- Conservation Commission Minutes Jan 14, 2013
- Conservation Committee Minutes Jan 14, 2013
- Budget Committee Minutes Jan 9, 2013
- Budget Committee Minutes Jan 8, 2013
- Energy Conservation Committee 2012 Report Jan 1, 2013
CIP Committee Minutes Aug 25, 2011
LITTLETON PLANNING BOARD
AUGUST 25, 2011
Chairman Ryan, Chairman, opened the meeting at 6 pm with the following members present: Mel Brooks, Jim Daly, and Arwen Mitton.
The opening question of “Where are we with the program?” was discussed. The departments visited were discussed. The remaining departments were listed and who will be visiting them was discussed.
Charlie Ryan will meet with parks and recreation, Jim Daly will meet with the Town Manager, Library, and Transfer Station. Mell Brooks will meet with the Highway Department.
To bring every one up to speed, a digital copy of the document that was developed last year will be provided by Jim Daly.
Arwen offered to be a conduit for documents on her web site.
Littleton Officials and Committees
View Elected officials term reports and committee lists below. Each report is in a pdf file format.
The Town of Littleton prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital or family status. The Town of Littleton is an equal opportunity employer.