2014 Meeting Minutes and Agendas
- Planning Board Hearing Notice Sep 2, 2014
- Planning Board Minutes Aug 5, 2014
- Draft Planning Board Minutes Jul 15, 2014
- Draft Zoning Board Minutes Jun 24, 2014
- Approved Planning Board Minutes Jun 17, 2014
- Approved Zoning Board Minutes Jun 10, 2014
- Approved Planning Board Minutes Jun 3, 2014
- Approved Zoning Board Minutes May 28, 2014
- Approved Planning Board Minutes May 20, 2014
- Approved Zoning Board Minutes Apr 22, 2014
- Approved Planning Board Minutes Apr 15, 2014
- Approved Planning Board Minutes Apr 1, 2014
- Approved Planning Board Minutes Mar 4, 2014
- Approved Planning Board Minutes Feb 18, 2014
- Approved Planning Board Minutes Jan 21, 2014
- Draft Zoning Board Minutes Jan 14, 2014
- Approved Planning Board Minutes Jan 7, 2014
Planning & Zoning
The Planning Board meets regularly on the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 6 PM at the Littleton Community Center, Heald Room.
The Planning Board reviews Subdivisions, Lot Line Adjustments and Mergers of property. Subdivision approval is required before a landowner can divide a lot into smaller lots or add building sites. Planning Board review is also required for various developments. Please refer to the Zoning Ordinance and the Subdivision Regulations for these requirements.
|Charlie Ryan, Chairman, Term Expires 2017|
|Linda MacNeil, Vice Chairman, Term Expires 2015|
|Val Poulsen, Term Expires 2016|
|Jim Daly, Term Expires 2017|
|Bruce Ralston, Term Expires 2017|
|Marghie Seymour, Ex-Officio, Term Expires 2016|
|Tony J. Ilacqua, Term Expires 2015|
|Mary Menzies, Alternate, Term Expires 2016|
|Colin Trahan, Alternate, Term Expires 2016|
Zoning Board of Adjustment
The Zoning Board of Adjustment meets when requested, the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 6 PM at the Littleton Community Center, Heald Room.
The Zoning Board hears requests for Variances and Special Exceptions. Please refer to the Zoning Ordinance for a complete list of permitted uses as well as other regulations.
|Eddy Moore, Chairman, Term Expires 2015|
|Heidi Hurley, Term Expires 2016|
|Jessica Daine, Term Expires 2017|
|Sean Sweeney, Term Expires 2016|
|Art Tighe, Term Expires 2017|
|Jerry LeSage, Alternate, Term Expires 2017|
|Guy Harriman, Alternate, Term Expires 2015|
|Christopher Hodge - Zoning Officer, Term Expires 2015|
New construction requires a building permit, driveway permit and E911#. A sewer connection permit is also required if Town sewer is available in the area. Please refer to the Sewer Ordinance for details. A building permit is required with a footprint altertion of an existing building, the removal of a mobile home or other structure, fence up to 6 feet tall, and construction renovation of $1,000 or more in the floodplain.
|New Residential Construction Fee - .05 cents per square foot|
|New Commercial Construction Fee - .10 cents per square foot|
|Residential/Commercial Alteration Fee - $25.00|
|E911 Number Fee - $15.00|
|Driveway Permit Fee - $15.00|
|Planning & Zoning Hearing Fees are available upon request|
Please contact Joanna Ray in the Planning & Zoning Department at (603) 444-3996 Ext. 27 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to schedule a hearing.
The Town of Littleton prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital or family status. The Town of Littleton is an equal opportunity employer.